- Fire-resistant plasterboard (GKF): 15 mm
- Wood sub construction installation level: 60 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (wooden fibers, λ = 0.038 W/m2K) at installation level: 40 mm
- OSB board with glued connections: : 15 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (wooden fibers, λ = 0.038 W/m2K) between load-bearing construction:: 220 mm
- Wooden load-bearing construction: 220 mm
- Fibreboard: 15 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (wooden fibers, λ = 0.038 W/m2K): 60 mm
- Wooden subconstruction: 60 mm
- Facade wood fiber board (λ = 0.046 W/m2K): 60 mm
- Reinforced mortar and grid: 4 mm
- Vapour permeability exterior façade layer: 2 mm
THICKNESS: 453 mm
THERMAL INSULATION: 0.11 W/(m2K)
SOUND INSULATION: Rw ≥ 51 dB
FIRE RESISTANCE: REI 60 min
PHASE DELAY: +16 h
A fully natural system with built-in natural wood fibre materials.
The thermal insulation at a total thickness of 380mm ensures excellent insulation, minimum costs and a healthy living environment.
The 60mm thick installation plane is intended to help facilitate the installation, without disturbing the airtight envelope of the house.
Excellent thermal insulation and vapour permeability of walls, roof and ceilings.