- Fire-resistant plasterboard (GKF): 15 mm
- Wood sub construction installation level: 60 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (rock wool, λ = 0.038 W/m2K) at installation level: 50 mm
- OSB board with glued connections: 15 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (rock wool, λ = 0.035 W/m2K) between load-bearing construction: 120 mm
- Wooden load-bearing construction: 120 mm
- Fibreboard: 15 mm
- Thermal and sound insulation (rock wool, strip λ = 0.040 W/m2K): 140 mm
- Reinforced mortar and grid: 4 mm
- Vapour permeability exterior façade layer: 2 mm
THICKNESS: 375 mm
THERMAL INSULATION: 0.12 W/(m2K)
SOUND INSULATION: Rw ≥ 49 dB
FIRE RESISTANCE: REI 60 min
PHASE DELAY: +10 h
This enables the construction of a diffusion-open system, which together with highly-insulating materials provides the highest level of energy-efficiency and comfort of living.
The load-bearing construction is lined on both sides with load-bearing boards, which ensure increased stability, while special implementation of the installation plane prevents breaking at joints between corners. The 60mm installation plane is intended to help facilitate the installation without disturbing the airtight envelope of the house.
Due to the built-in rock wool at a total thickness of 310mm, this system provides great noise protection and fire safety.
We recommend this system to all our customers, as it has the best quality to price ratio.